Translate

Saturday 9 April 2016

Building our new Motorhome

Since we've been back in Australia I haven't been blogging. I have chosen to only blog about overlanding, and not about anything that isn't relevant to (our) world travel in a motorhome.

At the moment, we are working on building our new motorhome. For this we bought an old Mercedes "denning" school bus and we are converting it. H hopes to have the task completed in July of this year.

As I don't have much to comment on I am simply posting some photos on our Facebook page "The Belgian and The Aussie" to show those interested our progress.
https://www.facebook.com/thebelgianandtheaussie/
Here's the bus that we are converting to a motorhome.

When the conversion is ready I intend to post a full blog about our building the motorhome.

No comments:

Post a Comment